ABOUT GREENWAY WEALTH
Stretching through the heart of Charlotte, the Little Sugar Creek Greenway has become a hub of activity, providing urban residents with easy access to a natural landscape.
In 2011, when Nick's son Theo was born, he spent his first three months in the NICU at Levine Children's Hospital, which sits adjacent to the greenway. Walks on the greenway offered the chance to decompress, and provided a bit of freedom from a difficult situation, and the opportunity to dream about what the future might hold.
To us, the greenway embodies what we want to be as a firm: We offer our clients a place to slow down, discuss, and plan their financial future, helping to put them in a position to maximize their impact and ensuring they have the financial flexibility to make meaningful life choices.
We believe in placing your best interests first.
Therefore, we are proud to commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
- We will always put our clients' best interests first.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead you, and we will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable